Thursday, March 4, 2010

Emini Results for March 4th, 2010

+4.75 points today. 4 winners, 2 losers. My last trade of the day was at 1:15 PM EST. The Emini futures had been pushing up against 1119.50 for the previous 10 to 20 minutes. So, I felt like the market would burst through that level and I'd be able to get at least 1 point out of it. Lucky for me, I had my sell limit placed at 1120.50 because the market went to 1120.75 and promptly sold off. Some would say I got lucky there, but I think the trade was successful because of my overall strategy of "hitting singles" and never trying to take too much from the market in any given trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/Disclaimer/Philosophy

Trading since 1996, it NEVER leaves my mind which is a curse and a blessing. I trade stocks, options, and futures.