Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Emini Trading Results for March 3rd, 2010

+2.75 points. 4 wins, 2 losses, 1 flat.

I didn't love the way I traded today. It felt like I was chasing too much. At 2:14 EST, there was what I like to call a "NO DEMAND" bar (circled on chart below). The significant thing about this bar is that right after it, there was a large -0.75 bar confirming that there was no demand. Also, the volume histogram shows that the NO DEMAND bar occured at a very important price level. I should have nailed this trade, but I wasn't quick enough today. As a result of my hesitation, I didn't get into the selloff until 1118.50 and then again at 1119.



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me/Disclaimer/Philosophy

Trading since 1996, it NEVER leaves my mind which is a curse and a blessing. I trade stocks, options, and futures.